Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?

I have a very limited number of day time cell minutes but unlimited
anytime mobile to mobile minutes and unlimited anywhere minutes on my
home's land line. Under our family plan I could add a phone for
$10/month and leave it at home. Then if I could call the "home" cell
phone and have the device route/forward the call to my land line I
could circumvent the grevious limit on my day time outbound cell phone
minutes.

Surely some enterprising folks have come up with this kind of product.
I'm almost sure I read about something like this a year or so ago but I
can't recall now.