Re: Low cost SMD Oven for making SMD samples and Prototypes

"Alan Vogel" <avogel2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:0xYsg.3222$2v.1217
@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net:

> Or, use this:
>
> http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=81
>
> It's less expensive.  Just add a cheap toaster oven.
>
> Alan

Fortunately, this kit uses throughhole components only, so does not need a
reflow oven for assembly!

> "erica" <erica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> This SMD Oven Controller (SMDOC-01) is designed to use  with a toaster
>> oven. The temperature profile is similar to the expensive industrial
>> SMD oven provided. So, the sample quality is as good as the industrial
>> oven can do.
<snip>

--
Ian Shef     805/F6      *    These are my personal opinions
Raytheon Company         *    and not those of my employer.