Re: Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?

1. Yes, you can forward your cell number to a landline. Check to see if
there are extra charges involved.
2. There are devices that will let you add your cellphone to the phones
in your home. See www.smarthome.com for at least one model. Those
devices fall into two catagories; those that have a plug-in adapter for
your phone and those that use Bluetooth.