Re: Channel Vision A-BUS systems

Thanks for the feedback, and glad to see you back and doing well.

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis.  I'm back part time for now -- working a few hours a day for
the next couple of weeks.  Once I begin chemo I'll be off for a few weeks
(not sure how long yet).  Anyway, the surgery was successful.  The doctor
says it doesn't appear to have metastasized.  I'm getting stronger each day
but I won't exactly be running the marathon any time soon. :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics