Re: Channel Vision A-BUS systems

> I am looking for feedback from users of the Channel
> Vision A-BUS system.  Lacking that, I will take
> opinions from non users...

I haven't used Channel Vision's A-BUS on my own installations only because
I've been a Russound dealer for many years but I have sold a few of them
through my online store.  So far customer feedback has been mostly positive.
The company is good about honoring their warranty and other products of
theirs I've used have been good quality.

Best of luck with your project.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass