Re: ADI SpeakEasy (was Re: Suggestions wanted for Motion Detector delay/time-out)

"John W" <Don't_Spam_Me@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The ADI forum is a GREAT place for help with your ADI-based HA projects!
>
> Let me know if you want a copy of my CMAX code as an example...

Of course I will!   Please feel free to send a copy via email.  Change the
zero's to OH's. For now, I am content to analyze code snippets like the one
you used for your garage control and to look at how people have them
installed.

Do all your ADI modules share a common PS?  What would you do differently if
you were starting over from scratch?

Can I install and play with the latest version of CMAX without an Ocelot
attached?  That would give me a good feel for the user interface.

--
Bobby G.