Re: is x10.com dead?

Hi Jeff,

Interesting, I am currently using several of the 'Lights of America CF'
units.  The biggest problem I have is caused by the X10 feature that
allows you to turn the light on by turning it off and then back on at
the light itself.  The CF bulbs seem to trigger this function when you
turn them off via X10. I have to include a small 4 watt incondescent in
each circuit to prevent them from turning right back on.

It sounds like those filters wire in directly behind the wall switch in
the same box.  I agree with your approach of taking steps to avoid
problems at the geginning.  Cost is usually the limiting factor in
fully implementing this fully.  These RF noise filters shouldn't be
very expensive though.

Thanks
Dennis