Re: X10 Cameras PLEASE HELP

Hi Jazzer, I bought 3 cameras from X10, 2 Xcam2 and one low light B/N.
I'm very dissapointed with the cameras. There're a lot of problems
related to the signal strenght and how the cameras switch the images.
After a lor of work and 2 emails to the support staff the cameras
worked when conected to the TV, but the software of X10 sucks, really.
The image on the tv looks good but not on the PC, I don't know if it's
because of my screen resolution (1280x1024) so the image doesn't look
good whe I resize it to 640x480 or so.
I'll keep trying fining these problems, but I feel X10 stole me and I
just want to sell those cameras and buy another solution.

Hope you make the right choice. Bye

Sorry for my english. :)