Re: X10 Cameras PLEASE HELP

PD: I also bought 2 Ninja Pan Tilts, they are nice, but If the camera
is too far from the receiver (more than 5-10 meters), I noticed the
following problem: It's recommeded that the antena is always facing to
the video receiver, As the antena is attached to the camera, when it
rotates too much sometimes the signal get week, and also when it
rotates the receiver don't get the signal, you can watch the image on
the tv when the ninja stops. (This is when the camera is far from the
receiver, when I try to put the receiver and camera on the same room
works well).
Another thing I notice, once I connected a wireless router, they work
at 2.4GHz, the same frequency of the video signal. The router cause a
huge interference on the video signal, so be aware of that!