Re: is x10.com dead?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>>Agreed, I was facetiously throwing out that argument.
>

> This thread has become so long that newcomers may have trouble
> following the discussion.

At least the thread wasn't started with an even longer "search engine
positioning" post.

> As a public service I've decided to
> summarize the topic.

Uh-huh.  And take advantage of another opportunity to post your "sig line".

> I think we can condense the whole thread as
> follows:
>
> 1.  X10 is awful and should not be used.
> 2.  X10 works fine if you spend some time setting it up and
> preparing the environment.
> 3.  Radio RA is too expensive and should not be used.
> 4.  Radio RA is worth every cent it costs.
> 5.  Z-Wave is going to fail because no one supports it.
> 6.  Z-Wave is going to take over the world because everyone
> supports it.
> 7.  Frank doesn't like me.
>
> Did I forget anything?

One minor correction.  It isn't that "I don't like you".  I just don't
like your blatant advertising in a forum that has a specific policy
(understanding) against it.

> Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
> groups.

It's considered proper form to attribute any quotation you use to the
author.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com

"Splash, splash, splash went the minnow."  (Robert J. La Londe III -
http://www.yumabassman.com)