Re: is x10.com dead?

> Agreed, I was facetiously throwing out that argument.

This thread has become so long that newcomers may have trouble
following the discussion.  As a public service I've decided to
summarize the topic.  I think we can condense the whole thread as
follows:

1.  X10 is awful and should not be used.
2.  X10 works fine if you spend some time setting it up and
preparing the environment.
3.  Radio RA is too expensive and should not be used.
4.  Radio RA is worth every cent it costs.
5.  Z-Wave is going to fail because no one supports it.
6.  Z-Wave is going to take over the world because everyone
supports it.
7.  Frank doesn't like me.

Did I forget anything?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.