Re: CM17A versions - any difference?

--------------090005090704030008020109

Dave Houston wrote:

>http://www.tinaja.com/glib/muse151.pdf

Jim Baber responded:

I appreciate the response, now I just need to understand it and try to
implement something.  I do understand your health issues and I am glad
to see your continuing activity.  I suffer with severe COPD and am on O2
24/7,  and have to depend on others  to do the simple things I wouldn't
have even thought about 15 years ago.

--------------090005090704030008020109

begin:vcard
fn:Jim  Baber
n:Baber;Jim
adr:;;1350 W. Mesa Ave.;Fresno;CA;93711-2008;USA
email;internet:jim@xxxxxxxxx
tel;home:(559)435-9068
tel;cell:(559)905-2204
x-mozilla-html:TRUE