Re: 2 wire vs 4 wire Smoke allarms

John J wrote:

> Actually I think there was a conversion kit to do that...

There is, but Bass seemed to think it was *manufactured* as a
"tail-dragger".

> I always preferred
> the lines of a T-craft anyway

While the aesthetics are in fact much nicer, for recreational flying I
find I much prefer a Cessna 185 on amphib floats.  I live in Vancouver,
B.C.  My partner recently purchased a nicely refurbished Piper Aerostar
very much like this one though
(http://www.flightlevel350.com/Aircraft_Piper_Aerostar-Airline_Corporate_Aviation_Video-6653.html).