Re: Insteon woes - I'm tempted to chuck the whole lot now.

I'm using a JDS Stargate with no native Insteon support and waiting to
replace the 2414X with RoZetta. If I can't coax the 2414X back to
operation I'll pull the airgap on all "non-essential" Insteon devices
and let them operate as X10. Hopefully, I can pull enough to allow the
X10 signals through. I have an XTB so we shall see if enough X10 is
present to control these.  All these latest troubles started with the
installation of HouseLinc Desktop but I can't prove and don't claim any
relationship.