Insteon woes - I'm tempted to chuck the whole lot now.

Several of my Insteon devices have taken to linking or unlinking with
other devices on their own. Anybody else having this problem?
Additionally, one of my KPL's just turns itself off completely and has
to be restarted and reprogrammed. Lastly, my 2414X Translator has put
itself into setup mode and won't come out of it.  With all these
problems I may just ship the whole load back and put the X10 stuff or
something else back in! This isn't fun anymore.