Re: OT: Update

> All I can suggest to you is take advantage of all the rehab. and
> therapy they offer.  I was actually able to get off Oxygen after 18
> months,  and I stayed off and went back to work full time at a reduced
> level of effort until I retired at 67 three years ago.  I am back on
> Oxygen, but I am still here.

Sorry to hear you're still on oxygen, Jim.  These things sure make you
think about what's important (and what is not) in life though, don't
they?  The one thing that has been a source of strength to me in this
is the love and support of my family.  During the six days I was in the
hospital my wife never left my side.  She slept in a chair as there was
no room in the room for a cot due to all the equipment in the room.

Some of my clients know what has happened and they've also been
supportive.  The crazy part is that my business has been OK even with
me unable to work more than a couple of hours a day.

I went to a cancer research center Thursday.  They're going to start me
on a new chemo program in a few weeks.  I'm hopeful for a complete
recovery.  They say the new drugs aren't as bad as they were a few
years ago but chemo is still kind of scary to me.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com