Re: Who's using National Instruments Hardware/Labview / Measurement Studio for Home Automation?

Marc_F_Hult wrote:

> >  I have a Sun S-bus NI GPIB
> >board desperately seeking a driver; is there any chance you have
> >any sparc Solaris NI stuff?
>
> You don't say which Sun OS version or which National Instruments HPIB
> board, but you can download NI drivers for eight different NI HPIB boards
> for SPARCstations running Solaris 1 and Solaris 2 here:
>
> http://www.ni.com/support/gpib/versions#workstat

Thanks for your reply.  I checked the URL just in case things have
changed, but alas (quoting):

"SB-GPIB/TNT (SBus)  	X  	2.3     (my board)

Note:NI-488.2 drivers for Solaris 2.x are not free downloads;
the NI-488.2 driver for Solaris is available for purchase or
upgrade only."

I was just hoping that perhaps you had this one for Solaris 2 and
perhaps could discuss its acquisition.

This is not for HA, but for some GPIB instruments we now run on
HP 300 RMB.

Regards,

Michael