Re: More Weird Insteon stuff

Someone in Florida (lots of thunderstorms) has posted about a similar
problem (although his KPL locks up but remembers its programming after the
reset) to SmartHome's Insteon forum.

IMO, this is one that they should have long ago. It's obviously a
programming issue and has carried through various models (both pre and post
Insteon) for 5-6 years. It even sounds a bit like Dan Lanciani's complaint
about the original Switchlincs.

With utility deregulation, power quality issues (e.g. outages, sags, surges)
have increased dramatically as utilities have reduced their spending on
maintenance. We're likely to see more rather than fewer problems with our
electronic doodads.