Re: OT: Update

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1155875773.408664.166130@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> All I can suggest to you is take advantage of all the rehab. and
>> therapy they offer.  I was actually able to get off Oxygen after 18
>> months,  and I stayed off and went back to work full time at a reduced
>> level of effort until I retired at 67 three years ago.  I am back on
>> Oxygen, but I am still here.
>
> Sorry to hear you're still on oxygen, Jim.  These things sure make you
> think about what's important (and what is not) in life though, don't
> they?  The one thing that has been a source of strength to me in this
> is the love and support of my family.  During the six days I was in the
> hospital my wife never left my side.  She slept in a chair as there was
> no room in the room for a cot due to all the equipment in the room.
>
> Some of my clients know what has happened and they've also been
> supportive.  The crazy part is that my business has been OK even with
> me unable to work more than a couple of hours a day.
>
> I went to a cancer research center Thursday.  They're going to start me
> on a new chemo program in a few weeks.  I'm hopeful for a complete
> recovery.  They say the new drugs aren't as bad as they were a few
> years ago but chemo is still kind of scary to me.
>

> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
> www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

CAN YOU SAY DREAMER

See the BBB report here:
http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Bass Home Electronics
4883 Fallcrest Cir
Sarasota, FL  34233
Telephone: (941) 925-9747
Fax: (941) 925-9747

www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

www.Home-Automation.us.com

www.Security-Alarm-Systems.us

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the
internet. Don't become the next victim. 22 complaints in 36 months.