OT: Update

I hope you'll pardon the OT post.  Several folks from CHA have sent
email and a few have called asking how I'm doing.

I had the surgery (lobe resection) about a month ago.  Recovery has
been slow and painful.  The prognosis isn't all that promising but I'm
in otherwise good health so I've at least got a fighting chance.  I'm
supposed to start chemo next week (yuck).

I'll try to participate in CHA a little more after I feel stronger.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com