Re: OT: Update

Robert, some of the new drugs are amazing and have few side effects.  My
mother, turning 80 this year, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma last
year and was at a point where she barely had energy to leave the house and
spent most of her time sleeping. She went through a regimaen of bi-weekly
therapy with a drug called Rutuxin (sp?) and after 4 months was back to
playing tennis with no hair loss or other side effects!  At the six month
point she was declared cancer free but continues a maintenance regime of the
Rutuxin on a bi-monthly basis.
 I hope your result is equally good.