Re: Help with PL513 X10 Connection to Lynx-R

"G. Morgan" <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:20:33 -0700, "Jack" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >You got me there G. Morgan. I don't know why I assumed your name is
George.

> Ahhh. Okay, I'll assume your name really is Jack.
>
> Based on what you wrote,  when two wires come together in a scematic
> they are the same electrical point.
>
> However.....  After looking further into what you're doing......
>
> If you see page 8 of ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/technicalnote.pdf
> you'll note 2 & 3 are common which are red and green.  Yellow is term.
> 13 on the panel (data out) and black is term. 14 (sync).
>
> Why aren't you just using the 1332X10 Honeywell transformer instead of
> the PL513?

Because I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I already have the 1332X10
connected to my panel, but I'm only using the AC connectors. Are you saying
I can use this instead of the PL513? If so may I ask how should the wires be
connected? Do I only have to connect three wires instead of the four that
came with the PL513?