Re: Help with PL513 X10 Connection to Lynx-R

On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:20:33 -0700, "Jack" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>You got me there G. Morgan. I don't know why I assumed your name is George.

Ahhh. Okay, I'll assume your name really is Jack.

Based on what you wrote,  when two wires come together in a scematic
they are the same electrical point.

However.....  After looking further into what you're doing......

If you see page 8 of ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/technicalnote.pdf
you'll note 2 & 3 are common which are red and green.  Yellow is term.
13 on the panel (data out) and black is term. 14 (sync).

Why aren't you just using the 1332X10 Honeywell transformer instead of
the PL513?