Re: 1-wire to USB converter that can use 1820s directly

Robert Green wrote:
>>What's that old AI joke?  "Yesterday I did not know what an expert system
>>was.  Today I are one!"  You  is one, Bob.  Anyone who's got an army of
>>harpies ready to gnaw at their liver at the mere mention of their name
>>qualifies you.  FO seems to nominate you as the Greatest Usenet Villian that
>>Ever Lived on at least a weekly basis.

That last bit is a bit of a "stretch" there, don't you think?  :-)

Robert Bass responded with:
> Please don't make the mistake of defining me by what FO says about me or even by
> the fact that he says anything at all.

I find this statement particularly amusing since the both of you often
go out of your way to suggest that people define "me" by what *you* say.

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com