Re: Insteon - WOW

This is what I wrote in the second installment of my review...

<quote>
It is possible to set an Insteon lamp dimmer module to respond both to
Insteon _AND_ X-10. This wasn't clear from the online documention.

This means the lamp can be controlled by the Insteon tabletop controller (in
Insteon mode) as well as by a palmpad + transceiver (or any other X-10
controller).
</quote>