Re: Insteon - WOW

> Also, Insteon is backwards compatible with X10, so just about any X10
> controller can also control Insteon (Insteon devices support 256 X10
> scenes
> with each scene having individual brightness and ramp levels).

Not so, my friend. While any X10 controller can control an Insteon
device that is programmed as an X10 device, they cannot control an
Insteon device that is setup as an Insteon device unless their is an X10
to Insteon translator online. Smarthome never went beyond Beta with
their's but RoZetta should be available in the near future.