Re: Insteon - WOW

I'm not so sure about that. The Insteon documentation does say that you can
set them up to respond to both and it does say that it will ignore X-10 if
an Insteon command is in process (because the Insteon command starts before
ZC) BUT you tested that Bruce and found that an X-10 signal completely
blocked the Insteon signal from activating the module addressed. I need to
module set up for dual use but the details escape me.

The translator is needed for things like the Stargate and UPB and for faster
RF to Insteon or UPB and to keep as much X-10 as possible off the powerline
but when a 2414S is available, it makes more sense to have it send the X-10
PLC command as that offloads the task from the translator.

What I haven't tested yet but will try to remember to test is the X-10 PLC
signal level from the 2414S. Their original PowerLinc (1132S?) was ~10Vpp.