Re: Which new controller should I choose? Ocelot or LynX10 possibly?

Dan Smith, the engineer who created most of the Ocelot firmware, wrote an
application note for this a few years ago. You may be able to find it on the
Applied Digital site or in their forums. Just be sure you retain the old
fashioned thermostat as a fail safe.

     http://www.appdigsupport.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi