Which new controller should I choose? Ocelot or LynX10 possibly?

I am wondering what everyones opinions are for HA controllers.  I
recently purchased a new home and would like to invest in a better
controller.  I am considering the Ocelot and the LynX10 PLC.  I am
looking to spend between 100 and 200 dollars.  Good software is also
important, so if anyone has any suggestions there they would also be
appreciated.

I began with x10 and the CM11A controller.  I have lots of X10 modules
that if possible I would like to continue to use for cost saving
purposes.  I was very unimpressed with the PC interaction with the
CM11A and pretty much limited myself to using a remote and very simple
Macros.  I know plan on developing a much more detailed system to
include lighting, HVAC, video surveilance, house wide audio, and home
theater components.  If anyone has any suggestions to help me on my
endeavor they would be greatly appreciated.  All of your previous post
have been very helpful thus far.

Thanks.

Matt