Re: Which new controller should I choose? Ocelot or LynX10 possibly?

After further research I think that I've decided to go with the
Oceleot.  One thing that I'm currently wondering about with the Ocelot
is Temperature Control in the house.  The house currently has propane
heat with one zone for the entire house and uses the old style dial
thermostat.  Can this be replaced and easily monitored with the Ocelot
or should I consider another component for climate control?  I have
been having trouble finding information pertaining to this topic.  Any
help or resources would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Again.

Matt