Re: Which new controller should I choose? Ocelot or LynX10 possibly?

There really is no comparison.

The LynX10 PLC is brain dead, having no memory for storing macros and
timers, so you will need a PC running 24/7 and everything will depend on the
software running on the PC. There are several software applications that
support the LynX10 PLC.

The Ocelot has internal memory and can run stand-alone, under PC supervision
or a combination of its user created internal program and PC supervision.
There is also plenty of software that supports the Ocelot. The Ocelot is
expandable by adding Adnet (RS485) modules.