Re: A question or two about WGL's V572A

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:08:28 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
message  <4319eb22.131088227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Given that someone has chosen (anonymosly) to quote this bullshit, I guess I
>must respond once again.
>
>There was _no_ design input from anybody in CHA (and this lying SOB cannot
>reference a single message to support his lies). After I announced it and
>sent beta boards  <snip>

LOL

Dave announced the BX24-AHT  a month _after_ he wrote this in
comp.home.automation

	From: dhoust...@xxxxxxxx (Dave Houston)
	Subject: multi-housecode transceiver
	Date: 2000/10/06

	Following Tom Laureanno's progress I've been doing a bit more work on
this.
	Once Tom posts his BS2SX code, I'll see if I can adapt it to a BX-24
but
	with a CM11A as the powerline interface.

Sounds a lot like a BX24-AHT-thingy  to me ...

So despite Dave's swearing, it is a matter of public record that the need for
an all housecode transmitter was discussed, and specific advice given. See also
below to specify  but a few (some messages may require some other posts to the
thread to get total context).

.