Re: Looking at how to use the DS10A with other devices

> Especially when the unit's ID changes whenever the batteries are changed.

When devices do this I try to rearrange things so it just uses the default
anyway.  Not always workable.  At the same time I try to make sure nothing
else uses the default codes.  That way should the device forget it's address
I can trap the sudden appearance of a default code and know to start doing
battery checks.