Looking at how to use the DS10A with other devices

I would like to use the DS10A door/window sensors to monitor with.
Apparently, it only works with the security console.

Are they any other receiver devices how I get get it to read or is there a
modification for the DS10A that would make where I can use it on other X10
receivers?

Thanks,
JT