Re: Looking at how to use the DS10A with other devices

Thanks Chuck, but no worries.

While it will report in, it will say NormalMin or NormalMax depending
upon the little slide switch.

Only when I get an AlertMin or AlertMax will I DO anything.

If I was worried about it I would set a timer, and make sure it HAS
checked in within the allowed time. They call that Supervised. Should be
easy enough with Mister House.

This will alert me to failing batteries, etc.

Maybe they'll steal the DS10A, or the whole box! If supervised I would
know within a couple hours!!

Thanks again,

Jack
:)