OUTDOOR X10 outlet?

I use an X10-controlled outlet to control my low voltage landscape
lights.  The existing outlet just died (circuit breaker clicks three
times when I attempt to turn it on) after about 3 years of use, and I
guessing that exposing an indoor-rated outlet to outdoor temperatures
might have had something to do with it.

I've done some searching, and I can't find any X10 outlets rated for
outdoor use.  Does anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Thanks!

Ian Pilcher                                        i.pilcher@xxxxxxxxxxx