Re: OUTDOOR X10 outlet?

This is a common failure mode of the X10
outlets, inside or out.  I have
had 4  X10 outlets outside for years.
One seems to fail this way when it
gets real cold, -10 or below.  Two are
under a 2' eve and 2 are behind
outdoor outlet covers.  When I use
these, I cover them with plastic to
keep then dry.  I have had problems with
the switches not making good
contact on some codes.  I guess this is
some kind of corrosion or dirt
deposit.