Re: Harmony Remote supports Zwave

"Jack Ak" <akjack@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gw%Ue.142$Jm.8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Your tirades against Bass are tiresome and worn out Frank.
>
> Unless you have a business relationship with Bass, you are out
> of place with your criticisms.
>
> I have no reason to deal with Robert Bass, but would not hesitate
> to do so.  I'd never do business with you or any firm you might
> promote.  You are doing more damage to your reputation
> than Robert Bass's reputation.
>
> I usually don't call people names, but frankly you are an idiot.

I've stopped "tirading" against Robert for many months.  Of course that
depends on your definition of the word "tirade".  I've noticed many of the
regulars here are fairly "liberal" both with their opinions and their
definitions.  I only pointed out that Robert can be accused of the very same
marketing "tactics" employed by Monster.  It's a case of the "pot" calling
the "kettle" black.

As for your arguing with an "idiot", what does that make you??  :-))