Re: Napco-Gem-P3200 - Automation Interface

I am so happy to see how many people jump in here to offer ideas.
Anyway to get some source code of Quickloader? I am currently just
trapping the rs-232 protocal and will generate a similator based on the
interface specification. Amazing how many interact when it comes to
beating you up verse providing any usefull information. I am not
looking for real time but a batch job will be fine.

Frank