Napco-Gem-P3200 - Automation Interface

Hello-

I am trying to evaluate the best automation software for my new P3200.
I currently have Quickloader working fine and I am able to control my
x-10 devices and other relays. I have purchased the automation chip and
pc-mini but am having the following issues-

HA-Wizard is unable to connect and ECS is unable to make a connection.
I am unsure if this is a version issue or do I need to do something.

Thanks

Frank