Re: Napco-Gem-P3200 - Automation Interface

Hi Robert-

Thanks for finally closing my battery issue. You have got to be kidding
with the HA Upgrade. I did a lot of research and I was under the
impression that the chip would do the trick? any ways around this? I
just purchased the chip from you 3-4 weeks ago? How about ECS? What
really does the upgrade do? Can I dump the bin from the chip and make
any mods?

Frank