Re: Question for Robert Bass

Yes, it's a pretty decent panel.  There's not a lot you can't do with it.
They don't spend much on advertising in the States (it's a Canadian firm) so
it's not as popular as several other brands.  The M1Gold's only down side is
it isn't UL listed yet.  Otherwise it's a great machine.  I sell a lot of
them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass