Re: Need some antenna advice (for my CM15A, of course)

Thanks again for the advice, Dave!

Okay, I will not use those boxes!

Good call with the regulated DC supply.

Of course, first I have to solve more elementary issues... like
figuring out if it makes a difference which way I pop in the resistors,
and whether the main amplifier piece is placed in the board with
writing side up or writing side down...!

I'm sure I'll figure it out!

It's all on my to-do list for this weekend.  Should be a fun project!!

Mike