Re: Question for Robert Bass

"Dan Lanciani" <ddl@danlan.*com> wrote in message
news:1331410@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (I couldn't resist the convenient subject. :)
>
> What do you think of the Paradox Digiplex DGP-NE96?  It appears that the
> communications protocol would support my automation requirements, but I
> haven't seen much about the basic alarm capabilities, e.g., supported
> zone types.  This would be to replace a couple of DSC MAXSYS systems.
>
> Dan Lanciani
> ddl@danlan.*com

If you're interested in using the Paradox Digiplex and you're a DIY'er I'd
suggest you contact Bob Campbell at http://www.home-metal.com.  He installs
their panels almost exclusively and will be of far greater help than RLB who
quite obviously has never worked with one let alone programmed it.  (This
isn't a "slam" on Robert by the way although he will no doubt interpret it
as such.)