Re: Question for Robert Bass

(I couldn't resist the convenient subject. :)

What do you think of the Paradox Digiplex DGP-NE96?  It appears that the
communications protocol would support my automation requirements, but I
haven't seen much about the basic alarm capabilities, e.g., supported
zone types.  This would be to replace a couple of DSC MAXSYS systems.

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl@danlan.*com