Re: RR501 receives the rf signal, but won't send to other units

That's what I did.  After I concluded that the RR501 was receiving the
RF signal (as evidenced by the click when unit code 9 was sent), but
that the X-10 signal wasn't going anywhere (as evidenced by units
1,2,3,4 or 9 not responding) I unplugged the %%501 and plugged in the
table top transmitter to the same outlet. Viola! X-10 response.

Any further thoughts?