Re: RR501 receives the rf signal, but won't send to other units

The relay is triggered by the RF signal but the RR501 must send via the
powerline (PLC) to other units. It may be that you have PLC signal strength
issues which can be caused by several things. See...

     http://www.mbx-usa.com/noise.htm
     http://www.mbx-usa.com/coupling.htm