Re: RR501 receives the rf signal, but won't send to other units

It's unlikely that the RF receiver isn't working since it must be working
for the relay to respond.

The most likely causes are that the RR501 is plugged into a different phase
than the plug in X-10 controller and your modules or that there is an
appliance in the (electrical) vicinity of the RR501 that is eating X-10 PLC
signals.

Move the RR501 to the same outlet as the plug in X-10 controller and see if
it can control the other modules.