Re: Opinions on HA Controllers

I will give you an answer.  I am biased to the HAI, but I am watching the
Elk.

HAI dominates the market. They have an interface option for everything right
now.  Audio distribution, temperature, touchscreens, etc.  if they dont have
it some other manufacturer does and they work with HAI>

This is not to say elk is bad, and they are catching up quickly, but they do
not have a Touchscreen interfacem they are not ul listed for security, and
there are several other challanges.

My money is still on HAI, having been in the industry for 5 years.
Nevertheless, I am watching ELK, they are the first company I know of that
has went head to head against HAI Omni in a full page ad in CEPRO Jan 2005.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html

"After Hours Automation and Computing" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Olvqe.6578$U4.946207@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx