Re: rockers? we don't need no...

> The Lutron switches look good, but boy those controllers hammer you.  I
> guess the intelligence is built into the controller.

Heh, it is a strectch justifying the costs.  They ARE expensive, but they
WORK.  Every single time.  No more powerline foolishness, never ever again.

Having been a long-time X10 sufferer I can tell you this is a HUGE benefit
and worth the cost.

I'm sure two years from now when zigbee switches are half the price I'll be
kicking myself.  But in the field of home automation promises are many but
deliveries and fulfilment of expectation are often few.  So I'll stick with
the RadioRA system until equally well built and reliable alternatives
actually prove themselves.  That and scour the web for the best deals
meanwhile.

-Bill Kearney